Table of Contents
These release notes are for the incremental release 4.0.4. It includes a summary of changes since 4.0.3, bug fixes since 4.0.3 and any known problems that still exist at the time of the 4.0.4 release. This page is in addition to the top-level 4.0.4 release notes at http://www.globus.org/toolkit/releasenotes/4.0.4.
For release notes about 4.0 (including feature summary, technology dependencies, etc) go to the C Common Libraries 4.0 Release Notes.
- Upgraded SpiderMonkey version 1.60
- Ported to Mac OS X / Intel x86
- Improved bindings generation: better error messages and handling of more XML Schema constructs.
- Bug #4772: globus-wsrf-cgen uses literal NULL type when certain schema errors occur
- Bug #4773: Bad error messages from globus-wsrf-cgen
- Bug #4807: Incorrect default SOAPAction
- Bug #4857 Bug 4857 - globus-wsrf-cgen treats all element declarations as global
- Bug #4921 Local non-namespaced attributes can conflict
- Multiple schemas which use the same namespace prefixes can confuse the WSDL parser.
- Nillable elements are not serialized or deserialized correctly if the element does not contain the minOccurs="0" attribute
- The service engine and clients are not thread-safe
Click here for more information about this component.